- 14 years old: I'm young but I know what I want. This isn't that hard, I'm all grown up already and have everything figured out.
- 17 years old: Well, this is a little harder than I thought. School is almost ending. What am I going to do with my life?
- 21 years old: What the fuck is going on? Where are my socks?
765. One day a muggleborn brings in an old iPod and plays pop songs from the late 90’s and early 2000’s. The purebloods ask “What does he mean by shake it like a Polaroid picture? What is a Polaroid picture?” and “What is living la vida loca?” But even the purebloods have to admit that they started singing along to The Backstreet Boys with the muggleborns after a while.
767. A muggleborn student gets a howler from one of their siblings. They begin to freak out, but when it opens it just plays Rick Astley’s “Never Gonna Give You Up”. All the purebloods try to figure out why that song is so funny to all of the muggleborns.
772. Muggleborns giving the Sorting Hat a hard time by insisting that they are Divergent.